Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Poor Little Kyla


Trying to eat a little snack


Reading and Relaxing



Poor little Kyla has not been feeling well for the past week. She has been very sad I think part of it had to do with Jon being out of town for a week. She seemed to get a little happier once Jon got back home. She is also extremely tired and not sleeping well at all. She has had to cuddle with me in bed almost all night the past three nights, and since she tosses and turns like crazy I have not got any sleep the past three nights. She is also not wanting to eat much and not taking bottles of milk. I don't know if she is sick, teething or what is the matter but I hope that she perks up and starts feeling better soon! I hate seeing her unhappy and not looking well. I am hoping that we can both get a good night of sleep tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Kyla isn't feeling well and I hope she gets back to her old self very soon. It is never fun or easy when they are under the weather. Hope you both get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete