Friday, February 19, 2010

19 Months


Our Princess!



All bundled up!



So much fun sledding!



So Cute!



Having fun out sledding!




Kyla is now 19 months old!!! Kyla is a talker, in the past month her vocabulary has improved so much!!! She copies almost everything you say, although she still is not saying all words correctly, she is giving it her best shot. Kyla has even started putted two words together. Today I told her I was taking her plate and bottle downstairs and that I would be right back, she looked at me and said "those downstairs", it is just so amazing to hear her learn so many new words everyday.

Also, new this month is that she is obsessed with babies. Everywhere we go she sees babies and says "baby" and gets excited. She also loves playing with babies, strollers, bottles, baby blankets... Since I watch this baby Ella a couple times a week she also calls most babies Ella. Also, everytime that I get her out of the bath tub and wrap her up in her towel she says "baby", it is very cute!

Kyla is so much fun, has a wonderful sense of humor and is full of energy and joy. It is amazing watching her learn and grow each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment