Monday, February 15, 2010

Family Portraits

Today we had Family Portraits done for the first time through Jon's work. Jon, Kyla and I had a few different outfits that we posed for pictures in. Kyla did really well and smiled for the camera during many of the pictures. At first she was a little unsure, but she warmed up pretty quickly. Jon's work was training some photographers so we were able to have no sitting fee plus received half off all the pictures we purchased. They all turned out really well so we ended up getting a lot of pictures. It was a lot of fun having family portraits done and I can't wait to do them more often. I will post some of the pictures later once we get them.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them!! We are going to have some done for Landon's 1st birthday. I'm hoping Landon smiles for the camera. I've been trying to figure out what to wear for ours....what did you wear? We will probably just do 1 outfit, maybe 2 depending on how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our favorite outfit was us all in jeans and navy blue tops, they turned out really well. We also did Jon and I in Khaki and white and Kyla in light pink, but I thought the lighter colors did not look as good in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete