Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our last day at Deer Valley


Claire & Kyla Playing




Kyla and Teagan having fun!




Kyla with Moe (the best baby teacher ever!)




Kyla, Gretchen & Teagan enjoying a snack



We had our last day at Deer Valley Resort on Friday, August 21. It is hard to believe I am finally done working there after 7 years. I enjoyed working there and it was so nice having Kyla at work with me everyday, even though that also made me get way less work done. It was sad to go after having such great teachers care for Kyla and having so many close friends of mine and Kyla's, but I am also very happy to be done. About a third of my monthly income went right back to Deer Valley for Kyla's child care expenses and I was growing very tired of my manager.

It was great having Kyla be around a nice group of babies and toddlers and she is so social as a result of it. I hope that when we put Kyla in day care again that she has as great of a group of teachers and kids as she did at Deer Valley. We will miss everybody and promise to visit and send pictures frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment