Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to Utah for a few days


Cuddling with Bam Bam




Kyla likes to point at the fan, spin her finger in circles and say "round, round"



Talking on Daddys Iphone


Kyla and I flew back to Utah for a few days this week to finish packing things up, clean and get the cat to take to Alaska. It was so hot on the days that we were there which made me appreciate are move to Alaska even more. Jon will be doing the drive next week and then starting his new job on the 14th. Moving to a new state is a lot of work. We have spent so many hours packing and repacking, shipping boxes, flying back and fourth and everything else that goes along with it. We will be happy once we have found a house and can get all settled. Luckily we are able to stay at my parents house while we are limbo with the move. While we were in Utah we were hoping to see some friends before the final move, but ended up being to busy with all that needed to be done. My mom decided to go out to California to visit my sister and her kids so I will go with her for a week and then head back to Utah for a day to get the cat. I am looking forward to seeing my sister and her kids, I have not seen them since April.

1 comment:

  1. Let us know when you guys get settled. I have already started a vacation fund so we can come and visit. Are you guys still planning on going to Sunriver next year?

    ReplyDelete