Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Birthday Party #3


Kyla and Taylor playing with all of Taylors fun toys!!!


Learning how to blow bubbles


Blowing bubbles with Rory, Griffin and Graham at Whidbey Island.


Enjoying her new car from Grandma and Grandad


Swimming with Rory


Picking all the pretty flowers with Rory, and trying to put the petals back on.


Hanging out at the pool


Having a blast swimming with Rory


This is better than swim lessons


Having a great time at the pool party!


Kyla had her 3rd First Birthday Party last week in Washington. We went up to visit Jon's Family and celebrate a late birthday with them. We went up to his parents cabin on Whidbey Island and had a pool party with Shannon and her family and Jon's Parents. Kyla had a great time playing in the pool and seeing her cousins. Rory really enjoyed playing with Kyla and wanted to help out with feeding her and taking care of her too. Kyla got some great presents from her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Her third attempt at having cake still did not have her excited. On our last afternoon there we were able to visit with David and Lisa and their kids. Kyla and Taylor had a great time playing with all of Taylors toys and books. We really enjoyed seeing everybody even though it was such a short trip.

This weekend Kyla and I went to my friend Nicole and Rob's Wedding. It was a great outdoor ceremony at eco reserve in Park City. Nicole was Kylas first and only babysitter she has had. Nicole looked very beautiful in her wedding dress and it was great to see so many of my friends that I had not seen for awhile.

Now that we are back home we are preparing are move to Alaska. We have the majority of our stuff packed and Jon has already had a few job interviews. I will be heading up their in a week and a half and might do a couple of trips back and fourth. Jon will be driving up their the second week of September. We are looking forward to the move and starting new jobs, meeting new people and being near my family and old friends. I will start looking for jobs as soon as I get up there and am hoping to find a child care in a 1 year old class room where I can be with Kyla. I have been so lucky with how much time I have beeen able to spend with Kyla at my current job and hope that will continue with a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment