Friday, December 18, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow....


Lots of new snow!



Out playing in the cold! Brrrrrrr!



Checking out the presents under the Christmas tree



Wishing it was Christmas



So many presents!



Dancing with her moose!




Anchorage has been getting hit hard by a lot of snow the past few days as well as really cold temperatures. But, this has not stopped Kyla from wanting to go out and play. Yesterday the warmest it got was 10 degrees and we were out sledding and she played in the snow while I shoveled. It is beautiful out with all the snow and it definitely gets you in the Christmas Spirit. We also finished all of our Christmas shopping yesterday and have our presents wrapped and under the tree. I wrapped them while Kyla was sleeping and she got so excited once she woke up and saw presents under the tree, now hopefully she will leave them wrapped for the next week. Temperatures are suppose to get colder in the coming days, so we plan to stay in and help my mom make Christmas goodies for family and friends.

Two days ago I gave in and finally decided to get the Swine flu shot and Seasonal flu shot for both me and Kyla. We have been lucky not to get sick yet and it helps with me and Kyla not being in a child care setting. We were able to get her the thimerosal-free shots which made me feel much better about having her vaccinated. Neither of us had any reaction to the shots and I feel a bit of relief to not have to worry so much about being exposed to both viruses. Unfortunately, Kyla has to go back in a month to get round 2 of the Swine flu vaccine.

1 comment:

  1. That is A LOT of snow! Kyla's outfit is so adorable. I can't believe how big she has gotten. We're looking forward to seeing you guys in July.

    ReplyDelete