Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Moms handywork







Some other things that my mom made for our new house:

Coffee Table and Side Table




Console Table




Coat Rack




...and Fireplace Mantle



I saw some curtains that I liked while looking on Pinterest and went and bought the exact fabric and my mom made us these curtains. They turned out looking really good and really added a lot of color to our house. I really liked the style of curtain for the kitchen window and she made it without a pattern to look exactly like I had seen. Besides the curtains, my mom also made us several tables, a mantle and a coat rack for the house. It has taken a while to get our house decorated and all of these things have really help add to our house and make it feel more like a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment