Friday, May 20, 2011

Kyla's Sandbox






Grandma and Grandpa built Kyla a sandbox the other day at their house. Kyla was very excited to get a sandbox. We had talked about a few days earlier and the next day Kyla said she had a dream that Papa built her a sandbox. I asked her about her dream and her sandbox and she said that it was a circle sandbox. I told her that I didn't think she would be getting a round sandbox. The next day I said something about Papa working and she got all excited and asked me if he was working on her sandbox. I said no he is just at work. The next day she did get her sandbox. She watched as Grandma and Papa cut the wood and screwed it together and then her and Papa stood in the back of his truck and shoveled in all the sand. She was very happy to have a sandbox and has lots of fun sand toys. She told Daddy she had a new sandbox and in a very excited voice she said "It's a square", so I guess she was not too dissapointed with it not being a circle.

She has had fun playing in her new sandbox, the first night she played in it from the outside sitting on a chair. But today she did sit right in the middle of it and was covered in sand while playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment