Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bows, Bows, Bows...


Kyla with her bows


So Funny!


Bows Galore!


Funny Girl


Pretty Girl


Pretty in Pink


Kyla has become obsessed with bows in the past couple of weeks. Before we had to sneak a bow in her hair and as soon as she discovered it was there she would pull it out. now everytime we are in the bathroom she says "bow, Bow, bow" until you give her not just one bow, but her little purse full of bows. She is very picky about which one she wants in her hair at the time and sometimes wants them all in her hair. She thinks it is really fun to keep handing you bows until they are all in her hair and then she rips them out and wants to do it again. I am glad that she finally likes them and will keep one in her hair because she has a lot of cute bows!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of her with all the bows in her hair!! I wish I could put bows in Landon's hair, but I don't think Matt would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete