Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Pictures
















Jon, Kyla and I went out for a nice fall drive today down to Girdwood, the ski town near Anchorage. We drove up a canyon to enjoy the nice fall colors and new snow on the mountains. We also stopped for lunch in Girdwood and Kyla ate about half of my grilled cheese sandwhich and some orange. She has just began liking the food that we are eating this week and is not longer liking all her baby food. I am glad that she likes our food now so that I do not have to spend all the time steaming, pureeing and freezing baby food.

Kyla had on her cute fall outfit so we decided to stop and take some fall portraits of her out playing in the leaves. Kyla absolutely loves playing outside and enjoyed the short hike, splashing in the creek and playing with leaves. While on our drive and walk Jon and I kept talking about how happy we are to be in Alaska and live near the mountains and ocean. We look forward to skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling this winter, but also to the sea kayaking and hiking we will do next summer.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE her leopard print coat! She is just to cute for words.

    ReplyDelete