Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bearpaw Festival














Marcie and I took the kids to the bearpaw festival and parade in Eagle River. We had never been to it before and even though we had a great time I might not ever go back because it turned out to be an awful day. It started out great, the parade was really good and they had a great time on all the rides together. We were about to leave and I had to go get tickets for one more ride, one of Kyla's favorites. I went to go get tickets and Marcie was waiting at the ride with the kids. Kyla must have not realized she was staying there with Marcie and wandered off to find me. I got back to the ride with the tickets and Marcie told me Kyla was missing. We searched everywhere for her, i dont know how long she was lost, maybe half an hour, but it felt like forever. We were all so upset and when I finally got to her at the missing child station where a couple had taken her, we both broke out into tears. Marcie and I felt sick for the rest of the day, it was the scariest thing ever for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment