Friday, April 6, 2012

Planting Seeds






Kyla and I started planting some seeds last night to get a head start on some flowers and herbs and peppers to plant a garden this summer. Kyla loves princess stuff and I saw a really cute little princess seed starting set and princess flower seeds at Home Depot and had to get them for her so that she could have her own seeds to be responsible for and so that she would be even more excited to watch them grow. She had a great time helping me get soil into the pots, plant the seeds and water them. However she did not listen to well as to how many seeds to put in each cell, so I think we will have a lot more plants sprouting soon then I expected to have. She was also so excited about the the little labels we stuck in each plant that she took most of them out to look at them, so now it will be a wild guess what is growing in each pot. She did not get her hands on the herbs and peppers so I do know which ones they are. She is already expecting to see them grow and it has only been about twelve hours since we planted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment