Sunday, July 17, 2011

Horse Riding






We went out to Palmer so that my Madeline and Mason could have an opportunity to go horse back riding. Madeline had never rode on a horse before and had been talking about doing so for a very long time, so we went to ride my cousin susie;s horse Skylar. We also met our cousin Emily there with her four kids. This time we rode the horse in the indoor arena. The kids all had a lot of fun riding Skylar, except for Madeline who did not want anything to do with the horse. After all of the kids had rode the horse she finally did get on the horse and ride it for a minute. The last time that I took Kyla to Palmer to ride Susie's horse they also had the swimming pool rented out and we went swimming with all my cousins and their kids, so this time after Kyla had finished riding the horse she told me she was ready to go swimming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment