Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Colony Days

Kyla with Aunt Lynn and Ashley

Kyla with her balloons

Facepaint!

Decorating a Kazoo

Having fun with Ashley

Kyla and Ashley playing


Bounce!!!

Feeding the Geese

Fun in the Petting Zoo

This Goat preferred my hair over the goat food, I could not get him off of me.

feeding Goats


On Friday Jon, Kyla and I went to Colony Days in Palmer and met up with my cousin Ashley. Kyla loves Ashley and whenever I even say Ashley;s name Kyla says "I like Ashley", it is very cute. I had never been to the festival before, it was a really neat place. Kyla had so much fun! She played in a bounce house, a blowup obstacle coarse and a blow up frog that was full of balloons blowing around inside of it. She really liked the bounce house. She was a little hesitant about the obstacle coarse, but once Ashley said she would go with her she liked it and the frog she was not at all interested in and then all of a sudden she just had to go in it to play. Kyla also got a balloon, a butterfly balloon, got to decorate a kazoo with stickers and got to get her face painted. There were so many fun activities for her!

There was a fun little petting zoo at Colony days too. We got Kyla food to feed them and got to feed and pet goats, geese and a llama. She loves animals!

We also got to meet up for lunch with Aunt Lynn for her lunch break. It was a very fun day in Palmer. We love going to different Children's festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment