Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ready for Preschool

Kyla likes to wear her backpack and pretend to go to school



Today I went and signed Kyla up for preschool for next school year! She always talks about going to school, mainly because she always sees the fun playgrounds when we drive past schools. We have been looking into different schools for a little while and just went in for our tour today and signed up. I have cousins who went to this school many years ago and really liked it, it looks like a great school.

Kyla and the boy I babysit Ethan will both go to St. Mary's Creative Playschool two days a week for just two hours each day. It is a co-op preschool so parents volunteer once a month to be in the classroom. I am looking forward to Kyla starting school and making new friends, I know that she is going to love it! When we were on our tour today she did not want to leave, we finally had to leave to get to gymnastics class and she was crying saying "I want to go back to preschool and check it out". I'm glas she excited about school and hope that she is just as excited to start school once the school year begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment