Sunday, January 23, 2011

Play day with Aunt Carol and Grandma Elsie

Kyla and Aunt Carol playing dress up

Kyla and Great Grandma Elsie playing dollhouse

Kyla loved this playmobil dollhouse, I know what Kyla will be getting for her next birthday!



Kyla had a very fun play day with Aunt Carol and Great Grandma Elsie yesterday. Last week when we were visitng with them Carol told us she wanted to go through her basement and get it organized and pull out all of the toys that she has saved from when her daughters were kids. She had pretty much saved every toy they had ever had and there were a lot of toys! We only made a small dent in her storage area and are going back next week to play with some more toys that get pulled out.

Kyla had so much fun playing with so many different toys. She loved all of the different dolls and dollhouses, puppets, jewelry, tinker toys and kitchen toys. Carols daughters Miranda and Toni are 5 and 10 years younger than me so a lot of the toys were unfamiliar to me, but there was really cute fun stuff. Kyla was so excited to play with so many new toys and is already so excited to go back and play with more. One of the really fun toys we played with was a playmobil doll house with a ton of furniture, dolls and accessories. I think it was the best dollhouse I have ever seen and am glad that I have not yet bought Kyla a nice dollhouse because this is the dollhouse I want to buy her now. I have been looking at different ones to buy and this one is so much nicer and more fun than all the ones I have seen and I know she will just love it.

We brought home a few toys from Aunt Carols to play with. Kyla loved a fruit basket she had that was full of fruit and vegetables that velcro together and you cut them apart. Also she brought home a little muffin pan with cute little cupcakes, a toy vacuum and some tinker toys. She was so excited about the vacuum and has already vacuumed are floor many times. She loves to vacuum and always is helping me push around the vacuum, so she is thrilled to have her own now.

Kyla helped Aunt Carol make a pizza for lunch and some really cute jello in candy molds for dessert. All day she has been talking about Aunt Carols house and how much fun she had, I think we are going to have to go over there to play a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment