Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend at the cabin

Kyla and Grandma out for a snowmachine ride

Snowmachining with Uncle Paul

Out Sledding

Soooo Cold!!!

Helping Daddy Shovel



We had another great weekend at the cabin! We headed to the cabin as soon as we were done eating on Thanksgiving and stayed for two nights. There was a lot of new snow at the cabin and sledding and snowmachining was great. Jon went out for a big ride with Steve and his friends and had a really good time. One of the nights we went to my parents friends cabin and Kyla got to play with Genevieve, Paisley and Madeline who are 7, 8 and 12. She had a ton of fun playing with them, coloring and doing puzzles. She would copy everything that Genevive would do, it is always so cute watching her with other kids.

Last week at the cabin Kyla and I were riding and got stuck, this week I got stuck again and when my mom was going to help get me out Kyla said "I want to pull the ski". She had watched Papa pull the ski to get me unstuck the week before and remembered and wanted to come help me. There was a ton of new snow so snowmachining was a little tough this week, plus the lakes were not completely frozen after the warm weather we had.

Kyla had so much fun at the cabin and is already talking about going back. The other day in car we were talking and then she said "I can't wait to go to the cabin tommorrow". I told her we were not going this weekend and she started to cry. We are planning to go back for New Years and she is very anxious to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment