Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Cookies

Halloween Cookie Cutters!

Making Sugar Cookies, Yummy!!!

M&M Cookies!

Decorating our cookies

Lots and Lots of Sprinkles!


Kyla has loved having pancakes in different shapes lately, so I thought she would have fun playing with all of my cookie cutters and making sugar cookies. Kyla helped me mix all the ingredients together, she would pour the pre measured ingredients into the bowl and had her own spoon to help me mix. After letting the dough cool for hours we went to grandma's to finish them up. Kyla enjoyed helping me roll out the dough, cut them into different Halloween shapes and get them on the cookie sheet. But, her favorite part was after we had them frosted she covered them in cute halloween sprinkles. We ended up with a lot of sprinkles, but they were very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment