Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mommy's little helper





Kyla is quite a little helper! She loves to help me do the dishes and she very carefully grabs each plate and the silverware out of the dishwasher and hands it to me to put away. She also helps me "fold" and "hang" the laundry and helps me make the bed when I put on new sheets and pillow cases.

When I am wiping down the table and counter she will go and grab a diaper wipe and start wiping things down too. When I am vacuming the rug she always hangs onto the handle with me. She even wanted to help me clean the toilet bowl the other day. She loves to help mommy! I just hope that she is this interested in cleaning things once she is old enough to actually do chores on her own! Everything ends up taking a little longer but she loves to be involved and it is so much fun to see her so proud of herself for helping me clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment